Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Life's "Aha" Moments...with frequent updates

Sometimes it's a frickin' relief not to be in love.  It frees the mind and allows you to go places (figuratively) that you wouldn't be focused enough to concentrate on if you were in the throes of a relationship and all the 'stuff' that goes along with it, good and bad.  Just saying.  I have experienced this myself and have watched various friends who are consumed with relationships, it dominates the landscape, leaving little time or energy for anything else.  Maybe not everyone is so intense about it, and it's just us super-sensitive folks who are thrown for a loop by all the different energies.