Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Questions & Answers

This was a question/answer thing that was being passed around on Myspace.  I decided to snatch it up, fill it out, and put it here.  (I'm not responsible for the questions, but I am 100% responsible for the answers.)



1. How tall are you barefoot?
5'6"

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Nope, I've never even SEEN heroin.

3. Do you own a gun?

No, but my husband wants one, so I figure I can use his :)

4. Rehab?

Nope

5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?

No, I've met the worst (in-laws from Hell-- R & E) and survived.  The last one has been incredibly sweet, a soft-spoken lady named "Lois" who gave me a hug.

6. What do you think of your friends?

I love them dearly or they wouldn't be my friends; on the other hand, I've been duped enough in the friend department that I'm very suspicious of people...you have to prove yourself to me.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?

I don't have one. We celebrate The Winter Solstice at our house.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?

Coffee-- lots.

9. Do you do push-ups?

Absolutely not!!...are you kidding!

10. Have you ever done ecstasy?

Nope, I've been IN ecstasy from time to time in my life, but I've never DONE ecstasy.

11. Are you vegetarian?

Sort of, kind of, sometimes.  I'm a "wanna-be" vegetarian.  I can only go so long, and then I have to have a Big Mac.

12. Do you like painkillers?

I don't like any unnecessary chemicals in my body.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?

If I told, it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

14. Do you own a knife?

Yes!! I love knives-- swords, athames, thrusting daggers, switchblades...yes! yes! yes!  I collect them, go figure.

15. Do you have A.D.D.?

Not that I'm aware of...what was the question again?

16. Date Of Birth?

9-24-57

17. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment:

1) How am I going to finish those videos; 2) Does the dog have mange?; 3) I need more coffee.

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought?

Milk, eggs, chocolate.

19. Name five drinks you regularly drink:

Coffee, tea, flavored carbonated water, diet soda, Rockstars.

20. What time did you wake up today?

6:20'ish am

21. Current hair?

Long and curly.

22. Current worry?

Financial

23. Current hate?

Hypocrites & unnecessary stress-- unnecessary stress is the worst, hypocrites I can ignore.

24. Favorite place to be?

Old Market in Omaha

25. Least favorite place to be?

Church-- or Iowa.

26. Where would you like to go?

Salem, Mass.

27. Do you own slippers?

No, I'm barefoot most of the time.

28. What do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?

Old...er

29. Do you burn or tan?

Burn!!! I have poor little white girl skin-- I glow in the dark.

30. Last thing you ate?

A bowl of cereal.

31. Would you be a pirate?

If it means that I would get to pillage and plunder.

32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
So long ago, I don't remember.  I'm a very *very* sporadic drinker.

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?

I don't sing.

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?

The entity that haunted my grandmother's house, other people experienced it also, so it wasn't just me.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?

My handsome sweet funny husband...Joe.

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?

I didn't notice, they were just sheets.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?

A broken neck from a horse riding accident over 25 years ago.  (top two vertebrae fractured half-way through horizontally, bottom three vertebrae out of alignment-- I am in pain a great deal of the time)

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?

Three

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Nikki

42. Who is your most silent friend?

Sara

43. Does someone have a crush on you?

I doubt it.

44. Do you wish on stars?

No, I cast spells.

45. What is your favorite book?

1) "Mists of Avalon" by Marian Zimmer Bradly; 2) a 1902 edition of Tennyson's Poems; 3)  Anne Lindbergh's diaries and letters

46. What is your favorite candy?

chocolate, chocolate, and chocolate

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
We were married at Next Millennium (a new-age shop in Omaha); whatever the DVD was that Charlie had playing that day.  I don't remember what it was-- everything happened so fast, it's kind of a blur.


48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Something new agey and mystical and magical.

49. What were you doing 12AM last night?
Working on audio tapes to my online tarot classes.

50. Do you love someone?
Absolutely!
raven queen
*Note: this image is courtesy of Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment