Things I Have Not Done:
1. I've never had a credit card (yet).
2. I've never gotten drunk.
3. I've never seen the ocean.
4. I've never cooked a soufflé.
5. I've never eaten raw eggs.
6. I've never planned a surprise party.
7. I've never driven a motorcycle.
8. I've never been to New England.
9. I've never been abroad (and I'm not sure, with the world the way it is right now, that I would want to do this just yet).
10. I've never met Oprah.
Things I Want To Do:
1. I want to start my own (brick & mortar) business.
2. I want to taste champagne.
3. I want to visit both coasts and stand on a beach at each end.
4. I want to hire a chef (no more cooking for me).
5. I want to have steak in an Old Market restaurant at least once a week.
6. I want to have horses again.
7. I want to visit Maine and California (and the Pacific NW, as long as I'm in that direction anyway).
8. I want to visit Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
9. I want to meet Marylyn Manson just to see what he's like in real life (I'm kind of hoping it's a polar opposite of his stage persona, and that's the way it usually is).
10. I want to meet Oprah when she interviews me for a New York Times best selling book (as long as this is my wish list, I'm wishing big).
|BIPPIDY BOPPIDTY BOO!|