Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Book Launch Party!~ Hooza!!


Thank you to Moon Books, and John Hunt Publishing;
and thank you to my awesome publicist Nimue Brown!

I posted a while ago on Facebook about the Book Launch Party tonight for The Spiritual Feminist.  I’m looking forward this evening to fun with family and friends– some picture taking for my publicist!– and good food and drink.  Thank you to my daughter, Anne, who had a special cake made for the evening– it’s designed after the Book of Shadows in the movie Practical Magic (and I’ll bet this is a first for the ladies here at Hy-Vee’s Bakery in Fremont NE!)

Thank you to John Hunt Publishing, and Moon Books, and my awesome publicist Nimue Brown!

Happy Sunday, everyone!!

BOOK Launch Party!!
Sunday, April 12th, 6pm
Applebee’s Restaurant, 3420 Elk Lane, Fremont NE


No comments:

Post a Comment