Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Saturday, February 20, 2016

February's Mid-Month Astrological Tarot Update! (video!)

I know, I still have one mother-in-law to go, and I promise that the last of this blog series will be coming soon. (I didn't realize how much I'd learned from each woman-- the good, the bad, and the ugly, but mostly good.)

Anyway, I just got February's mid-month zodiac readings done and posted This Weekend!  So watch and enjoy!!



Here's the mid-month tarot astrological readings for all 12 signs of the zodiac (Sun sign, Moon sign, Rising sign).

Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube Channel!

And if you would like a PERSONAL TAROT READING, visit the link in this sentence!

Follow the TIME STAMPS below to go directly to your zodiac sign:

Aquarius/00:46; Capricorn/3:53; Pisces/7:06; Aries/9:53; Taurus/12:23; Gemini/15:38; Cancer/18:44; Leo/22:55; Virgo/25:56; Libra/28:46; Scorpio/31:08; Sagittarius/33:28

You don't know your Moon or Rising sign?  Follow these links below to FREE calculators that will help you find both.  Some months your Moon and Rising signs might resonate more with you than your Sun sign.

Rising Sign Calculator:  http://www.horoscopeswithin.com/calculate.php

Moon Sign Calculator: http://www.lunarium.co.uk/moonsign/calculator.jsp#.VfmkXOlRHIV


No comments:

Post a Comment