Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Candle Altar Service ~ "Setting the Lights"



After years of requests to cast spells for people, of which I always declined, I have decided to offer a “Candle Altar Service”, otherwise known as “Setting  the Lights”.  It can be compared to a prayer vigil.

Is this practice considered “spell casting”?  Yes, it actually is. However, candle magick is such a daily part of my normal life that it feels quite natural for me to take petitions and requests from the public into consideration, adding it to my daily spiritual practices.

 
 
altar 3

1.  What kind of candle will I use for this service?

I’ll be using glass enclosed seven day spell candles.  These large candles actually burn anywhere from 5-9 days.  Just as with my other services, candle vigils will be prepared and burned in the order in which the requests are received.

2.  What happens after your candle has burned down?

Once your spell candle has burned down, I will gather the remnants of the candle spell and your petition paper, and I’ll create a mojo bag for you with these ingredients.  You can expect to receive your bag 2-3 weeks after the purchase of your candle.  You can then keep this powerful talisman in a safe secret place to keep the energy moving toward a positive outcome.

3.  What is candle magick?

Candle magick is very simple spell work to aid in achieving a desired goal.  Depending upon your request, your circumstances, and the desired outcome, the color of the candle will be very important, as well as the herbs and oils used.  All candles for the candle vigils will be personally dressed by me for you and your particular situation.  They will be blessed and charged for their special intention.  Also, I’m offering the option of burning more than one candle for a petition.  If you wish, you can purchase a Triple Candle Vigil, and I will burn each candle back to back, in succession, one after the other.

4. What will you need to give me?…Information

Let me know, in a brief note, what you need,  so that I can prepare a petition paper to place beneath your candle.  The information I need should be sent to me in a brief notation.  I can’t use 3 pages of in-depth details.  You will find my email address below to email me the particulars of your case.  It’s very important for you to type CANDLE VIGIL in the subject line to insure a prompt response.

Included in your peitition paper, should be the following ~

A.  What is the situation related to?…love, health prosperity, etc.
B.  What do you want the final outcome to be? (Keep it brief, 200 words or less)
C.  Include your birthdate or zodiac sun sign, as well as the birth dates and sun signs of any other individuals involved in your petition.

(Be precise & concise)
 
My email:
 
(Be sure to include your address,
so I can mail the mojo bag to you.)
 
Single Candle Vigil ~ $21.99  …  Triple Candle Vigil ~ $61.99
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment