Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Zodiac Tarot Readings : Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius ~ June 2016 (video)

Hello, everyone!  The end of May sneaked up on me unawares, I can't believe we're going into June this week.  Needless to say, I procrastinated about getting the tarot videos taped, so I'm working to get them all out this weekend (Memorial Day Weekend, yay for an extra day!) 

I had intended to video tape the readings as usual, but instead I taped a short intro on video that I attached to the beginning of each reading, which I wound up creating as an audio podcast.  Everything is kind of upside down here right now, and I was stressing about where to set the camera up, when to set the camera up, and how to get it all done...my beautiful witchy room, where I taped most of these tarot readings flooded.  The carpet had to be torn out, a lot of the furniture dragged upstairs, and it's just in disarray right now.  I like taping outdoors, and people generally like it when I tape video in the yard, but we've had unending rainy days here, plus I've been sick much of the last few weeks, and my yard needs MOWING, like now, but once again, it's soaked and my fragile old mower can't handle all the wet grass, so I checked this space off as well.  I had my divorce finalized in May, and I had made up my mind that I wanted to downsize from this huge house (5 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, and a quarter of an acre lot) to something smaller and more manageable for me to take care of by myself.  As we are putting all of this into motion, I'm cleaning out cupboards, going through STUFF (lots and lots of stuff!-- 20 years in this house, with 6 kids), and there is just NO WHERE suitable for filming a video right now.  It would be scary :)  So that's why these readings for June will be another audio podcast (but with a video introduction-- I have PURPLE hair!).  Also, did you know that LOADING a full video on Youtube, not a podcast, but a video, is arduous, takes HOURS, and sometimes stalls out and has to be restarted.  The way I did it this month is so much faster, I'm amazed.

Listen and enjoy, and I hope you make a magickal Tarot Connection ~



Rising Sign Calculator:  http://www.horoscopeswithin.com/calculate.php

Moon Sign Calculator: http://www.lunarium.co.uk/moonsign/calculator.jsp#.VfmkXOlRHIV


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment