Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

A Loved Filled Afternoon! ~ Florida Water, Lodestones, Love Magick (video)

Hello, Everyone!...Join me for a wonderful afternoon filled with love magick. This was a very impromptu video, which I decided at the last minute to shoot.  I had lots of magickal work to do today.  I decided to work outside on my deck, and I set the camera up so you all could join me .  In this video I'm making Florida Water (my own recipe!); I'm bringing out my Lodestones for some magnetic love magick, and I'll explain a bit about lodestones, how to choose them when you're buying your own, how to cleanse them, anoint & baptize them, and name them.  I'm also going to dress a candle for a love spell, which is an actual spell that's going up on my candle altar for a client.  If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below.  I tried to cover everything I could think of when I was busy putting all these magickal endeavors together, but I squeezed a lot of information and topics into one video, and there may be something else you'd like to know.

Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my channel for automatic updates every time I post a new video; and be sure to LIKE and SHARE this video.  (This makes me a very happy witch.)

My website ~ The Witch's Corner
http://ladyamythyst.com

My blog ~ Magickal Connections
http://wytchymystique.com


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment