Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, July 25, 2016

IN-House Readings! Friday, July 29th

In-House Readings! I'll be at Next Millennium, Friday July 29th, 3-7pm, giving TAROT READINGS. These readings run $20 for 15 minutes. If you're in the area and you'd like to sit down across the table with me for a face-to-face reading, here's your chance. And while you're there, shop till you drop at one of the largest new-age gift shops in the American mid-west. Say "hi", get a hug. Love & Blessings, Amythyst

Next Millennium: 3141 N. 93rd St, Omaha NE
http://www.magicalomaha.com

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment