Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Zodiac Tarot Readings ~ Changes Coming

I won't go into all the details here...because video taping my explanation is a lot less work than typing it all out! But there will be changes in HOW I tape the zodiac tarot readings, WHEN I tape the zodiac tarot readings, etc. The "IN-DEPTH" readings that you've been seeing since Dec 2016 for the zodiac signs are chosen randomly; there is no particular order in which I'll choose a sign to read, but I will work my way in a somewhat organized fashion through all 12 signs so that everyone gets a reading...Then I'll start the process all over again!

Another topic touched on ~ Is a video reading only relevant in the month in which it was taped?...I love this one, and I think you'll like my response. See if you agree with me.

This video was taped in my Wytchy Room/Tarot Parlour...Enjoy!

http://tarotreadingswithamythystraine.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment