Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

I'm at it again ~ Meet Me Here

If there’s anyone reading this who is in the Omaha/Metro area, this Friday, June 30th, 3-7pm, I’ll be giving tarot readings at Next Millennium (3141 N 93rd St) in Omaha NE.  You need to get there early and Sign Up on the sign-in-sheet for your spot!  This shop closes at 7pm, so I won’t start a reading after 6:45.  These readings are $20 for 15 minutes.
 
 
 
 
You can purchase my Signed books at Next Millennium.  You already have a copy?  Stop in at the shop and I’ll sign it.  Or just stop by to say “Hi” and get a hug, I’d love to meet you!
 
 
 
 
While you’re there for a reading, you can shop till you drop at the largest new-age shop in the American Mid-west ~
 
 
 
 
My tarot website:
THE TAROT PARLOUR
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment