Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, July 10, 2017

A Special Enchantment

I’ve blessed and enchanted a special piece of jewelry that’s going up at The Witch’s Corner.  I will be offering newly enchanted pieces from time to time, blessed and empowered for a variety of intentions, on the Home Page of my website.  Know that any piece of jewelry you buy at The Witch’s Corner can be blessed and empowered to suit your special request.  I’d prefer to sell a piece to an individual and then enchant it especially for their needs, rather than randomly bless and enchant my jewelry.  I hope this makes sense.

A special enchantment ~

 “Uncrossing/Protection”
The following amethyst pendant has been blessed and empowered with the magick to uncross crossed conditions, to protect the wearer from negative energy, negative magick, and negative people.  This pendant is blessed and empowered to keep you safe from the interference of anyone else’s negative actions, thoughts, wishes, or desires.
This special offer includes:
1 genuine amethyst stone pendant
(set in plated sterling silver over copper)
1 bottle of “Uncrossing Oil”
3 white taper candles


Amethyst Uncrossing/Protection Pendant
(includes magickal oil & candles)
 
$29.99
 
Sold!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment