Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Amazon Ranking!

My book The Spiritual Feminist is ranked #170 in the Goddess category at Amazon right now... Not too shabby! Woot!

https://www.amazon.com/Spiritual-Feminist-Amythyst-Raine-Hatayama/dp/1782799699/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

I stumbled upon this information by accident today when I was updating my FB pages.  The numbers at Amazon are in a constant state of flux and change, so I don't really keep track of this information intentionally, but I might pay closer attention now.  This book has its own Facebook page (as all of my books do):

https://www.facebook.com/thespiritualfeminist?ref=hl

"So many people throughout my life have told me who I am, what I must do, what I can't do, what I have to complete, and what I will never be able to accomplish, and then I met the Goddess." (From The Spiritual Feminist) ...The Spiritual Feminist empowers today's modern woman through the Goddess, connecting her to ancient matriarchal divinity and spiritual practices which invoke this energy.


   


No comments:

Post a Comment