Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Saturday, September 22, 2018

In-House Readings ~ My Last Public Readings

I’ll be giving tarot readings at Next Millennium Friday, September 28th 3-7pm. This will be the last time I’m giving public tarot readings. Thank you to Next Millennium for hosting me all these years! In the future, I will be providing Audio or Video readings only, and those can be purchased at my tarot website:

http://tarotreadingswithamythystraine.blogspot.com/

Thank you to all the wonderful people who have come for readings over the past years, and especially to those of you who kept coming back!  It’s been my pleasure reading for you.

If you haven’t experienced an audio reading, visit The Tarot Parlour and give it a spin.  You’ll discover that these are a fast and easy way to obtain a uniquely personal reading.  I read for people all over the world, and through the magick of technology we’ve made some amazing tarot connections.

Blessings, Amythyst


No comments:

Post a Comment