Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, November 11, 2013

The Witch's Diary: Hair, Hair, Hair

This is a new series of video blogs, "The Witch's Diary", which I'm having a blast creating.  The contents may or may not be 'witchy' at all.  This one isn't.  I've had so many people ask me what I do with my hair-- Is it naturally curly?; Do you color it?; How long is it, really?; What products do you use?-- that I decided to make this my first blog topic.

If anyone has any suggestions/questions for future video blogs, let me know.  Either leave a comment in the box below, or you can email me at witch_of_endore@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment