Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, July 18, 2022

Your Questions: Which direction is my life suppose to go?

 


Before we start...

Let's talk about "the future"...

Our future is not set in stone, it's fluid, and it keeps evolving according to choices that we make and directions that we take. Always remember this, that whatever answer you are given with any form of divination, there is always the probability that people's decisions and deliberate changes that they make in their lives, or ideas, or plans can alter the future. So often people seem to resign themselves to a divination outcome as being the last and final word on what's going to happen in their life. It is not. It only shows you a picture of how things are NOW, at this moment.

  • With that said, let's see what the cards have to say:



Your question:  Which direction is my future suppose to go?

As I said in the video, The Fool is all about somebody starting out, someone at the beginning of a journey and adventure,  There is the feeling of someone who is idealist, if naïve, someone who is open to life's incredible opportunities.  This character might be starting out without a game plan, but they make up for it with enthusiasm.

The cards are telling me that somewhere along the line on this journey, you became sidetracked, distracted.  This distraction came by way of an impetuous and spontaneous individual, or this represents you, yourself, and these are your traits.

The result of this new path, this detour, is that it changed you somehow, or it changed the circumstances and people you came in contact with enough to affect relationships with family and friends.  It may have created some defiance or stubbornness, leading to friction and maybe even confrontations.  In the long run this period would have been reflected by estrangements with certain individuals, or at least serious falling outs.

Your Question: Which direction is your life suppose to go?

The Answer:  Your life is going in the direction of a new relationship, a new connection.  

I most often feel drawn to a romantic relationship, a life partner, a soul mate, someone who's influence and presence bring everything into focus, someone who's energy radiates positivity.  Someone who changed your life and gave you a new perspective, someone who put you in a place to make wiser decisions, to take into account consequences -- both good and bad-- for any future decisions.

This does not always have to be a romantic relationship (though I'm leaning heavily in that direction for you); sometimes it can be a friend, an acquaintance, or a mentor who dramatically changes your life and permanently leaves their imprint.


Tarot
Your Questions

(free mini-readings)

*Note: Please don't give me any information surrounding your question, that makes my job harder. I prefer to go into a reading with no information and let the cards tell their story.

I'm going to continue a practice I started a while back. If you have a question that you would like me to answer anonymously in a tarot video, email me at --witch_of_endore@yahoo.com -- and there will be a chance that I could select your question. I can't promise to answer every request that comes in, but I'll do my best.

Of course, your question may be very personal, and it will be answered with complete anonymity. It's almost a sure thing that as personal as a question will be, there's no doubt that it may also have a universal appeal and could help other people in a similar situation.

[EDIT] I've had several people inquire if they can ask me any type of question, not just a personal tarot question for themselves. That would be fine, ask away, whether it's tarot related or not. If there's something that you're curious about, if there's something you've always wanted to know, whether related to tarot, spirituality, witchcraft, wicca, magic, or something else that you've been wondering about. Send me your question at my email: witch_of_endore@yahoo.com, and there may be a chance that I'll select your question for a video.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely amazing how accurate your reading is. I just keep rereading it over and over. Thank you again for all your advice. We truly are blessed to have you share your gift with the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome; I'm just so glad that this reading connected with you, and that it's a positive experience.

    ReplyDelete