Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

The Miracle of the Cards

Quote:

"How can I explain to the new tarot enthusiast the connection between the water on the six of swords and the woman sitting before me who lost a small child by drowning decades ago?  What miracle allows the human mind to be inspired to see a vision of this event triggered only from the image on a small paper card?  Personal interpretation-- Intuitive Reading-- will be your key to successfully reading the tarot."



From "Tarot: A Witch's Journey"





No comments:

Post a Comment