Click on the image above for more information on my books, or to purchase a copy

"Amythyst Raine is an author known for her work in the realm of spirituality, witchcraft, and the metaphysical. Her books often explore themes related to paganism, tarot, and spiritual practices. On Amazon, you can find a variety of her published works, including titles like "Tarot: A Witch's Journey", where she combines personal experiences with tarot wisdom, and "The Spiritual Feminist", which delves into the empowerment of women through spiritual practices. Raine's books are often praised for their accessible writing style and insightful perspectives, making them popular among those interested in exploring spiritual paths and the divine feminine. If you're curious about these topics, her works can serve as a thoughtful guide on your journey."

Thursday, May 25, 2017

In-House Tarot Readings!

It’s that time of month again! This post is a reminder that tomorrow (Friday, May 26th, 3-7pm) I’ll be giving Tarot Readings at Next Millennium, 3141 N 93rd St, in Omaha NE. Readings are $20 for 15 minutes. You should get there early and Sign Up on the sign-in sheet for your spot. The shop closes at 7PM…I will not start a reading after 6:45.

http://tarotreadingswithamythystraine.blogspot.com

http://www.magicalomaha.com

Doing readings at Next Millennium this year has been such a hoot!   I don’t know how often I get aked, “Can I get a personal reading with you?”…Well, the answer is “Yes, you can!” All you have to do is show up at Next Millennium on this date and sign in. Not to mention that while you’re there, you can browse and shop in the largest metaphysical shop in the American Mid-west!

See you Friday!!
Blessings, Amythyst


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment