Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Thursday, May 25, 2017

In-House Tarot Readings!

It’s that time of month again! This post is a reminder that tomorrow (Friday, May 26th, 3-7pm) I’ll be giving Tarot Readings at Next Millennium, 3141 N 93rd St, in Omaha NE. Readings are $20 for 15 minutes. You should get there early and Sign Up on the sign-in sheet for your spot. The shop closes at 7PM…I will not start a reading after 6:45.

http://tarotreadingswithamythystraine.blogspot.com

http://www.magicalomaha.com

Doing readings at Next Millennium this year has been such a hoot!   I don’t know how often I get aked, “Can I get a personal reading with you?”…Well, the answer is “Yes, you can!” All you have to do is show up at Next Millennium on this date and sign in. Not to mention that while you’re there, you can browse and shop in the largest metaphysical shop in the American Mid-west!

See you Friday!!
Blessings, Amythyst


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment