Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Bubble, Bubble, Toil n' Trouble

 
 
 I get so many requests from people who want me to sit down and put a spell together for them.  I don't think they realize 1) how time consuming this would be to do for just one individual, not to mention the many other requests coming in; 2) that I work 5 days a week at a mundane job (well, it's 5 days a week, but I guess I can't call working in a metaphysical shop "mundane").
 
These requests most frequently come in at my blog Magickal Connections at the bottom of the three "Spells & Potions" pages.  These pages contain FREE spells that I've taken the time to put together and post on my blog for everyone's use.  However, I have a very strong feeling that some people don't even begin to read through them, they want me to do all that and pick one out for them.  If money were no issue and I had all the time in the world to do anything I want, I'm sure it would be fun putting spells together for people to help them get through all their trials and tribulations.
 
But money and time are an issue in my life.  I have replied to people in the comments that I WILL help them put a spell together that they can cast themselves, and I will answer any questions that they have to the best of my ability-- but this is not free.  I charge for my time.
 
It's $60.00 for a half hour phone consultation.
 
 
A less expensive service that I offer at my site connected to spell casting is a Candle Altar Service.  For a small fee I'll fix and dress and burn a spell candle for you, and I'll take the remains of that spell to make you a mojo bag that I'll mail to you.
 
This service is $21.99 for a single candle, or $61.99 for a triple candle spell.
 
 
First, please make use of these three pages of dozens and dozens of FREE spells.  They're all categorized to make finding what you really need as easy as possible.
 
 
Much love & blessings from The Witch's Corner ~ Amythyst
 

No comments:

Post a Comment