Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

It's Q&A Time Again! ~ Questions from Blog Readers (video)




This video contains questions posted by my blog readers at Magickal Connections. It consists of some pretty desperate personal situations along with how-to questions when it comes to some of the spells at my online Book of Shadows.
 
Please be respectful in the comments. There are a lot of people out there going through some very rough times. I know that sometimes it’s difficult to be objective, but that’s what I try very hard to do with each individual that submits a comment at my blog, website, or YouTube channel. With that said, note that I do not hesitate to give sound (sometimes difficult to listen to) mundane advice, especially when personal problems or issues are coming up due to poor decisions and life choices. We also have to realize that these brief comments don’t give us all the facts, and they come from unknown and unsubstantiated sources.
 
To my readers who posted these questions ~ I hope that you were able to find some help here, along with a little inspiration and encouragement! I wish you all the best on both your magickal and your mundane adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment