Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

10 Confessions of a Pagan Mom~ Confession #1

1.  My husband Joe is always teasing me about what he calls "TV Crushes", which would translate into Celebrity Crushes. And, by the way, these types of crushes are perfectly okay, they meet the Married-Lady-Code-of-Acceptable-Behavior.  So with that said, my first Pagan Mom Confession is:

I have a horrendous crush on Edward Norton.  I think he is absolutely the most charming, attractive, desirable, interesting, intelligent individual.  I appreciate the depth of thought he puts into just about everything, and the intensity with which he explains himself during an interview.  I love the sound of his voice; his eyes; the way he carries himself; his charm; and most of all-- his movies.  "The Illusionist" is quite possibly the most romantic movie ever made...Plus, I love period pieces, spiritism-- and the rage that surrounded it during the turn of the 19th century and early 20th century, and the authentic sets and wardrobe-- it rates a *10* a hundred times over.  Jessica Beal was no chopped liver here either-- she did an incredible job of being beautiful, believable, tragic, vulnerable, and incredibly appealing...We had to believe, with all our hearts, that Edward's character would go to the ends of the earth for her-- and he did.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment