Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Divination Tools and Spirit Contact ~ Green Witchcraft Grimoire




I love this quote from my new book Green Witchcraft Grimoire: "Crystal balls are a gateway to the Spirit world, which makes them the perfect divination tool for connecting with a loved one who has passed.“

It reminds me of the first time a deceased spirit came through a tarot reading:

I was reading for an elderly man, and the reading was going along normally, when I suddenly said to him, "Okay, there’s a red-headed woman who’s just jabbering away trying to get my attention. Does this mean anything to you?”

He went pale and told me that it sounded like his wife who passed away just a few months ago. 

I said, “She’s very animated and chatty, isn’t she?” 

He said, “Yes!” 

It was at this moment I realized that divination tools can be used successfully to communicate with deceased loved ones. 

Has anyone else experienced this?

You can find more here: https://amzn.to/2X7DGbk





No comments:

Post a Comment