Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Confessions of a Pagan Mom~ Confession #3

I just asked my 14-year-old daughter to help me think of a Confession #3.  I must have led a pretty mundane or boring life, because I'm actually having a hard time coming up with ten things to confess.  But my Emma came up with a good one.

She was standing across the table from me when I asked her to help me think of something for this post.  She thinks for a moment or two and says:

"You deal with herbs on an almost daily basis, and surprisingly, none of them are drugs."

Yep, Emma, that's your Mum! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment