Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Confessions of a Pagan Mom~ Confession #5

Wow, there's no way I can top confession #4, so I would imagine that I'm going to have a difficult time getting over this hump (confession #5).  And actually, I'm kind of looking at these confessions in a different light-- instead of trying to come up with a Single Confession per post; I'm going to start grouping confessions by topic. (I thought this was rather clever, and I'm having a rather down day today, so allow me to revel in a very small amount of self-back patting.)

Confession #5...the topic:  Food

1.  When I was pregnant, I ate chocolate ice cream for breakfast regularly.
2.  I hate sea food-- icky creatures that I wouldn't even want to pick up in my bare hands, and you expect me to put them in mouth! Ack.
3.  I almost always eat dessert first. (Who doesn't?!)
4.  The past couple years I've taken to claiming that I can't cook, and then flubbing things up when I try.  My latest adventure with this charade was when I botched a box of Mac n' Cheese, and my 14-year-old daughter whipped up the next batch in a cheesy, saucy, creamy delicious touché.
5.  I will eat a whole can of black olives by myself.
6.  I will eat a whole can of black olives by myself, secretly, so I don't have to share. :)
7.  When my hubby is running out to the Quick Shop for his energy drinks and cigs, and he asks me if I want a candy-bar...I say "no", when I really mean "yes".
8.  When my kids were babies, and I was spoon feeding them Gerber's Chicken Noodle baby food, I would sneak a bite now and then...I loved the flavor!
9.  After I've actually cooked a meal, I can ignore the pots & pans for at least 3 days.
10.  Once in a rare while--...okay, then!-- whenever I think I can get away with it, I drink directly from the great big liter bottles of pop in the fridge. (There, are you happy?)

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. LOL...........I love reading your blogs. You are not alone on tilting the 2 liter up once in a blue moon..........whoops! Well it's out now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol!....Well, when I come to your house, I'll take a cup of coffee then. (har)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the shame! Wait till you hear my little food secrets. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete