Confession #5...the topic: Food
1. When I was pregnant, I ate chocolate ice cream for breakfast regularly.
2. I hate sea food-- icky creatures that I wouldn't even want to pick up in my bare hands, and you expect me to put them in mouth! Ack.
3. I almost always eat dessert first. (Who doesn't?!)
4. The past couple years I've taken to claiming that I can't cook, and then flubbing things up when I try. My latest adventure with this charade was when I botched a box of Mac n' Cheese, and my 14-year-old daughter whipped up the next batch in a cheesy, saucy, creamy delicious touché.
5. I will eat a whole can of black olives by myself.
6. I will eat a whole can of black olives by myself, secretly, so I don't have to share. :)
7. When my hubby is running out to the Quick Shop for his energy drinks and cigs, and he asks me if I want a candy-bar...I say "no", when I really mean "yes".
8. When my kids were babies, and I was spoon feeding them Gerber's Chicken Noodle baby food, I would sneak a bite now and then...I loved the flavor!
9. After I've actually cooked a meal, I can ignore the pots & pans for at least 3 days.
10. Once in a rare while--...okay, then!-- whenever I think I can get away with it, I drink directly from the great big liter bottles of pop in the fridge. (There, are you happy?)