Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Private Space ~ The Headboard of My Bed

I keep saying (over and over) that I eventually WILL post something personal on here, something not related to tarot, or my website, or any of That Stuff.  And I'm delivering right now.  Today I've been dusting and redoing the headboard of my bed.  Some of these photos have been posted to Facebook already...See what you think.  (This is such "Personal Space"!)

What about you'alls??  What's on the headboard of your bed? 




 
Bonus...a Super-Mini Home Video
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment