Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Friday, January 27th, 3-7pm ~ Live In-House Tarot Readings in Omaha!



Hello, Tarot Enthusiasts!

I'll be at Next Millennium in Omaha on Friday, January 27th (3-7pm) giving tarot readings.  These readings run $20 for 15 minutes.  I'd love to do a personal face-to-face reading for you!  I'll be doing these readings at the largest new-age gift/book shop in the American mid-west, so you'll have plenty to see, and do, and explore.

My tarot website:  http://tarotreadingswithamythystraine.blogspot.com

"The tarot is a journey through life and a journey through spirit.  Tarot cards in the hands of a gifted reader allows us to look at our lives from a new perspective, opening new doorways and clearing paths that we would otherwise not see.  The tarot gives us a glimpse of where we came from, as well as where we're going.  Open your mind and your heart to life's infinite possibilities and solutions with a tarot reading by Amythyst Raine."


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment