Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

My September Newsletter ~ What's in it?

The Witch's Corner ~ 
September Newsletter... click  HERE

Where did the summer go??  September is finally around the corner, or already upon us, depending upon when you're reading this.  Autumn is my favorite time of year, and it never lasts long enough, so I'm delighted to create my newsletter, blog posts, videos, and anything else with images of fall.  This month you'll find an interesting array of diverse articles, a monthly video, as well as links.  You'll also find products available at The Witch's Corner.  Need a mojo bag, a voodoo doll, a magickal oil, but you need it very personalized to you and your unique situation?
Email me at witch_of_endore@yahoo.com and I'll work with you.
Customer satisfaction is my goal.

My monthly video:
The monthly NEWSLETTER VIDEO was a hoot taping.  It's a loaded Q&A, and here's questions that are included (I hope I didn't leave anything out!)... 

1. Can you break a binding spell?
2. My roommate has a negative reaction to saging, can you explain this?
3. Are there any bad effects to casting spells many times for one intention?
4. How can I tell if I'm a witch?
5. Am I too old to begin a journey into The Craft?
6. Do you have any advice for witches in the closet?
7. Are Sabbat dates different in different parts of the world?
8. Are spells done with the help of spirits; will it backfire; can spells be done without the help of spirits?
9. Are tarot card readings done with the help of spirits?
10. Are there any "anti-magick" materials out there, things that would reverse a spell?
11. Can an old evil eye (object) bring you bad luck?
12. Can a schizophrenic be a witch?


My online Book of Shadows ~https://wytchymystique.com/spells/


Contents of the September Issue:
  1.  September Moon/Wine Moon
  2. Autumn Equinox/Mabon
  3. Pagan Holiday/Mabon/Correspondences
  4. My Celebration
  5. Magikal Katz
  6. September/Crafting Your Magick
  7. This Reading is for YOU!
  8. Court Case Mojo*
  9. I Am Not a Lot of Things
  10. Video:  The Witch's Sabbat, Mabon by MsJulieCarol
*NOTE:  Regarding Court Case MojoFor anyone reading this who is especially sensitive to the darker energies and may have gotten a case of the heebie-jeebies as they’ve read their way through this article, don’t worry, you’ll be fine, believe me.  You might feel better if you’d 1) light a white candle, 2) choose a nice incense– like sandalwood or nagchampa, and light it up, and 3) sit a few small bowls of salt out about your house, or sprinkle (asperge) your space with salted water.  It’s okay– strong energy usually leaves an impression…that’s the point.





No comments:

Post a Comment