Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Confessions of a Pagan Mom~ Confession #6

Here I am again, wracking my brain, and I've come up with two subjects for this post:

Things I Have Not Done:

1.  I've never had a credit card (yet).
2.  I've never gotten drunk.
3.  I've never seen the ocean.
4.  I've never cooked a soufflé.
5.  I've never eaten raw eggs.
6.  I've never planned a surprise party.
7.  I've never driven a motorcycle.
8.  I've never been to New England.
9.  I've never been abroad (and I'm not sure, with the world the way it is right now, that I would want to do this just yet).
10.  I've never met Oprah.

Things I Want To Do:

1.  I want to start my own (brick & mortar) business.
2.  I want to taste champagne.
3.  I want to visit both coasts and stand on a beach at each end.
4.  I want to hire a chef (no more cooking for me).
5.  I want to have steak in an Old Market restaurant at least once a week.
6.  I want to have horses again.
7.  I want to visit Maine and California (and the Pacific NW, as long as I'm in that direction anyway).
8.  I want to visit Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
9.  I want to meet Marylyn Manson just to see what he's like in real life (I'm kind of hoping it's a polar opposite of his stage persona, and that's the way it usually is).
10.  I want to meet Oprah when she interviews me for a New York Times best selling book (as long as this is my wish list, I'm wishing big).

BIPPIDY BOPPIDTY BOO!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment