Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, February 16, 2015

My afternoon...

I spent the morning cleaning house and doing dishes, but the afternoon was set aside to make poppets.  There's been a rush on this item recently, for some reason, lots of orders coming in.  I'm not sure if it's the season, or the holiday that goes with it...or both!  :)


I dragged my tubs of craft (and "Craft") supplies
upstairs to work at the living-room table.
 

The creation process under way.

 


The Black Poppet, the most popular item at my website.
 
I want to thank all my customers for being so patient!  I use to keep merchandise made up way ahead, but I've been so busy with "Other Things" lately that I've just let it go.  I should have all orders caught up by the end of this week.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment