Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, September 7, 2015

New at my Youtube Channel!...Monthly Astrological Readings

Here’s my newest Youtube Playlist…I’ve just taped 12 tarot readings, general readings geared to the 12 sun signs of the Zodiac, for September 2015.  I also want to point out that if you know your Moon Sign or your Rising Sign, there may be at least three videos within this playlist that will resonate with you.

If you would like a personal reading with me, you’ll have to go to my Tarot Website.
And would you do me a BIG favor?  If you like these videos, if you find them accurate and informative, if you find them entertaining and fun– Would you pass them on to your friends and family?

 
image
 
 
I'm very excited about doing monthly astrological readings at Youtube.  I can already tell that it's going to require a short, but intense, period of work to get them all out each month, but I feel so good about the finished videos; and I love the connections that I'm making with YOU!
 
I promise, pinky swear, that my next post here will swing back into Mundane Life.  I'm working on it already, it's in the rough stages, and it's a topic that I think SO many people will be able to identify with:  Mother-in-Laws.  I've had five-- that's 5, f-i-v-e.  Yep, it's been good, bad, and ugly, but you know what?  I believe that everyone comes into our lives for a time or a season for a purpose.  We LEARN something from everyone that has touched us, our lives, and our energy.
 
So... "Mother-in-Laws ~ What I've Learned From Mine"
 
Stay tuned.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment