Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

The Great Migration

Everything happens for a reason, or so "they" say.  When I realized this summer that I was not going to be able to keep my premium website on the webhost I'd been at home at for the past nine years, my first emotion was panic, followed quickly by a sense of calm and a solid "I-can-do-this" feeling of confidence.  And I can.  It's just tedious and time consuming, and I'm on a time schedule, as the original website will be deleted (or I will no longer have access to it) on July 20th.

I've got most of the merchandise and services pages moved, though I still have a lot of work to do on the Enchanted Jewelry page.  ALL THE "SPELLS" PAGES ARE UP! I have skeleton pages set up for rituals, pagan holidays, magickal correspondences, and that type of thing.  So it's ready to go, it's just a matter of sitting down and doing it.  Also, through all of this I've discovered that The Witch's Corner was long past due for an over-haul, re-decorating, and reorganization of information.  So this whole process has been a bit like cleaning house.

I am having a hoot setting up The Witch's Corner and linking it visually with The Tarot Parlour!  It's turning into a beautiful vintage purple/lavender very feminine world.  The biggest thing about this move is getting the news out there, introducing the new address, and getting people on board. The original website for The Witch's Corner was receiving 1000-2000 hits a week, and we were going to be coming up on one million visitors this year.  Moving this website is almost like starting over.  So it's very important to get help from friends and fans to spread the word-- and the NEW URL!

THE WITCH'S CORNER
 
 
 

You can check out the following Services and
Merchandise pages that are up ~
 
 
 

Be sure to visit the new site and to pass the new URL along! 
 
 
Blessings, Amythyst
 

No comments:

Post a Comment