Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, It's Off to Work I Go

The following video will give you some idea of the landscape I pass on my commute to work five days a week. (Don't worry, I was watching the road the whole time, I just had my camera in my hand, holding it.)  As a matter-of-fact, I didn't even know what I had gotten on film until I looked at it after I got home from work that day.  I had tried this once previously and had the camera inadvertently facing the wrong way; I had lots of film of my hand and the inside of my car.  (Yes, I saved the video.)

Enjoy the Nebraska landscape, and the slow transition to the city ~

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, it's off to work we go! from Amythyst Raine on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment