Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Psychic Oil ~ What is it? How do I use it? How do I make it?


Hello, from Hedgewytch Hollow! I’m tucked in bed this morning with my computer and a fresh cup of morning coffee (my first one, actually).  My ipod is singing to me in the background (an Indian/Yoga/Relaxation chant), and if I remember, I’ll tuck it at the bottom of this blog post so you can listen to it, too.  I have tons of stuff to do on this holiday weekend.  Where, in earlier years, I would spend weeks preparing for this end-of-the-year holiday, I’m going to do it all in ONE day this time– today!  But my kids are thrilled that we are ALL off work and home at the same time, so I’m going to chill, and we’re going to “wing it”.  This is going to be a warm and fuzzy huggy weekend; I can see it coming.

Anyway, on to the business at hand– Psychic Oil!
Visit  MAGICKAL CONNECTIONS  to continue reading...


No comments:

Post a Comment