Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Saturday, November 4, 2017

A Few Magickal Things


Yes!  This is MY cup of apple cider.

It's in the mid-to-upper 40s here this morning; and even though it's a bit chilly, that didn't stop me from going outside on the back porch in nothing but my nightgown to get some cold apple cider from the kettle-that-is-way-too-big-for-the-fridge. It was exhilarating! (both the cold and the cider) 

I have discovered this morning that my Samhain Apple Cider is as good cold as it is hot; it's rather refreshing cold (remember, along with lots of the usual spices, I add peach tea bags to mine). Yum.


 
These are mine...they could be yours.
 
 
 
These are a beautiful set of chakra pendulums. I've had them for some time now, priced as a set (I won't break the set up); and they're being offered at a price which breaks down to about $10 a piece. I won't go any lower, and I probably should have gone higher. I've now put a time limit on them...if I don't sell them by January 1st, 2018, I'm taking them down, and they will permanently be mine!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This photo is a hot love spell that was underway for a client. I've always said that I don't do spells for people, but maybe that's not entirely accurate. I have a Candle Altar Service, traditionally called "Setting the Lights", and I will dress and burn a spell candle for you for your particular intention. I prepare this on a tray, as you see in the photo, with additional herbs, stones, and sometimes some very interesting items added to it. When all is said and done and it's burned down, I use the remaining candle wax, along with the herbs from the tray, as well as extra herbs and things, and create a mojo bag from the spell remnants that I mail to you. This has been very successful, and I've received enthusiastic emails from very happy clients.
 
PS ~ the stuff I add to the mojo bag will definitely not include the statue that you see in the photo! This has a place of honor on my entertainment center, and it's raised more than a few eyebrows from guests of varying ages and spiritual backgrounds. If you can't see it clearly, it's a couple caught in the rapture of a sexual pose. It's proven quite effective in spells to produce not only love but some major physical passion as well (she says with a smile).
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment