Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Tarot for Grownups ~ Another sales milestone!

Good morning, World! I’m delighted to announce that my book, Tarot for Grownups, has reached another sales milestone this month. Yay! and Happy Dance!
 
If you haven’t already purchased a copy, you can follow the links provided here.  This book is written for adults, so expect a healthy dose of sarcasm, some explicit language now and then, adult topics, and a healthy dose of realism when it comes to the interpretations, as well as the personality profiles for the court cards.  There’s not a fluffy bunny to be found here, and I concentrate on the nitty-gritty of life.  We have plenty of tarot books out there shrouded in rose colored glasses, fairies, the white light, and fantasy.  This is definitely not the case with Tarot for Grownups.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment