Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Thursday, December 7, 2017

What's New at The Witch's Corner ~ Fairy Rings!


Dear Readers, 
I know, this is another somewhat commercial post, but I still hope you enjoy it and that it gives you an opportunity to touch base with my blog. There’s 10 years worth of blogging here, so I hope you use the search options, and the archives, to browse a plethora of older posts on a wide range of topics. I’m focusing all of my writing at the present time into a book manuscript, so I want to thank you for all your patience and support, and I hope that I’ll have something magickal to present to you by next March.

Blessings, Amythyst
Fairy Rings
 
Click on this image to make it LARGER.
 
 Jewelry enchanted with fairy energy.
Photo courtesy of Pintrest ~
georgina-gibson.deviantart.com
 
These rings are silver tone with cubic zirconia.
 
 
 
Ring #1
 
SIZE 7 ~ click on the image to enlarge

$19.99


 
Ring #2
 
SIZE 6 ~ click on the image to enlarge
$19.99



Ring #3
 
SIZE 8 ~ click on the image to enlarge
$19.99



Ring #4
 
SIZE 6 1/2 ~ click on the image to enlarge
$19.99

 

Ring #5
 
SIZE 7 ~ click on image to enlarge
$19.99



You can purchase these rings at The Witch's Corner

click  HERE


 

No comments:

Post a Comment