Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Love & the Cups ~ from "The Ultimate Tarot Guide for Your Personal Tarot Journey"

[An Excerpt]…from “The Ultimate Tarot Guide for Your Personal Tarot Journey”: 
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1790491517/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i5
Ace/Cups ~ With the ace of cups you hold in your hand all of the visions, dreams, and love you will experience in this lifetime… every relationship that touches your existence, every dream-scape that you travel in your sleep, every vision you experience through Spirit spills from the ace of cups. You swim within this realm enveloped by the magic of it all. The real dilemma of this ace comes in managing all of the images, emotions, and depth that you experience with feeling, really FEELING, life.
With the ace of cups, you will learn the importance of filters and boundaries.
Reversed:
Beware. There is the danger of being entangled in fantasy, deluged with paranoia and narcissism, caught in the web of self-deceit.
Be prepared to sort out reality from delusion.
My Personal Connection:
The Ace of Cups has been my biggest challenge in life (me, the Libra, forever connecting in partnerships), forever pursuing love and a fairy tale ending, not anticipating what each encounter would bring to me, what I would learn from it, what I would suffer for it, what I would take away from it. The Libra in me has not been content unless I was one of a pair, from the time I was 15 years old. There has only been three years in my 20s and going on three years in my 60s that I have been a single entity. And I realize now, looking back in reflection, that these single years have been the largest periods of growth and development for me.
This beautiful cup full of promises and love, commitment and passion, had to throw the water it contains in my face to wake me up, in order for me to see and recognize destructive patterns in my life, in order for me to break these patterns. Does this mean that the belief in fairy tale endings has been washed away? The idea of love and passion that never dies? The idea of soul mates and magical connections? No, of course not, but it’s the realization that those things must be chosen carefully, that you can’t take such big steps at face value and wish for the best outcome. It’s also made me realize that if those things are not for me, or not for me at particular periods of life, that’s okay too.
It’s taken a lifetime, but I’m finally at peace with the Ace of Cups.





My Books ~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment