Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, May 4, 2020

Answers for a Reader





Good morning, World! I received the following comment from a lovely reader at my blog, Magickal Connections. This is her comment (posted anonymously and unedited):

“What can I do to get my boyfriend to leave this girl alone whenever I ask him about her he keeps on liein about her plus why can’t I keep my money whenever I get it it just gone”

And this is my reply:

I don’t cast spells for people, but you may find what you’re looking for at this page of love spells:

https://wytchymystique.com/spells/love-spells/

And about the lying, that’s a terrific character flaw, one you might find a magical solution to on this page:

https://wytchymystique.com/spells/spells-for-the-tongue/

About your money… first look at it mundanely– do you budget? Do you stick to a budget? Do you have someone else influencing how you spend it? Think about mundane everyday things you can do to manage your money more efficiently, and while you’re doing that, you can look for an appropriate money spell on this page:





No comments:

Post a Comment