Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

It's Official! ~ Book Release Day for Green Witchcraft Grimoire!!


It's finally here! Today is a beautiful day -- my brand new book, Green Witchcraft Grimoire, is officially out in the world for all to read and enjoy. It's been a wild ride from start to finish. Thank you again for all of your support, it really means the world to me! (Edit)... right now, this book is #37 in Wicca and Witchcraft at Amazon!!

You can learn more and order here:
https://amzn.to/2X7DGbk






No comments:

Post a Comment