Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Is this book for you? ~ Review for Green Witchcraft Grimoire


My long time colleague and friend, MsJulieCarol, just shared her thoughts about my new book:

"Amythyst Raine has masterfully organized and created an invaluable resource for the ways of Green Witchcraft. With everything a witch could ask for under the Sun, Moon and Stars, this book is filled to the brim with green magic; rites and rituals, blessings and spells, recipes and correspondences. And with lots of space to personalize it, you can take notes of your experiences and write your own spells and formulas. This will no doubt become a constant companion in the magical practice of the novice and seasoned witch alike." MsJulieCarol, artist, filmmaker, and practicing witch

Thank you for your support and kind words! I can't wait to hear what the rest of my future book readers think, too.

You can get a copy of Green Witchcraft Grimoire here:
https://amzn.to/2X7DGbk





No comments:

Post a Comment