Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Saturday, October 16, 2021

What are they all about?

 


My YouTube Channel Trailer

This is a run-down on the newest video playlists at my YouTube channel and just what kind of videos and readings you will find on them, along with a link to the playlist.  Some of these playlists are loaded with several videos, and other playlists are so new they may have one (or two, or three...) videos on them at this time.

  • From Casa Monteraine Readings

These readings are usually spur of the moment readings taped with my phone, and they are On Camera readings, so we'll be face to face.  These readings are generally unedited, what you see is what you get... click HERE



  • Desert Readings

These are tarot readings done off-camera, meaning you see the cards, not me. These readings are edited and often the topic or the tarot spread is chosen in advance... click HERE



  • Animated Readings
Animated tarot readings are beautifully illustrated readings that run less than 2 minutes, are filled with tarot images, as well as your tarot message, and music... click HERE



  • Patron's Page
These videos are private and unlisted on Youtube. You can purchase these videos for viewing at this link: 

On this page, you'll find private videos that are created exclusively for my paying patrons. These videos may include tarot readings, special information and previews on books and other upcoming projects, magical information and spells, as well as videos of my personal life and reflections -- only available to you, my paying patrons.
  • Readings with Amythyst Raine
These are On-Camera videos, meaning we'll be face to face. The topics, and the readings, might be no nonsense, and may or may not include some pretty blunt assessments... click HERE



If you have a personal question that you would like me to address anonymously in these videos, email me at: 
witch_of_endore@yahoo.com 

Include in the subject line: Readings with Amythyst Raine





No comments:

Post a Comment