Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, October 18, 2021

Relationships ~ You've got to crawl out of bed some time: Reality Check

 


Are you in the throes of a brand new relationship rife with passion and excitement, or do you know someone who is? There's a word of caution here. 

READINGS WITH AMYTHYST 

These are On-Camera videos, meaning we'll be face to face. The topics, and the readings, might be no nonsense, and may or may not include some pretty blunt assessments. 

If you have a personal question that you would like me to address anonymously in these videos, email me at: 
witch_of_endore@yahoo.com 

Include in the subject line: Readings with Amythyst Raine 

Purchase a private reading @ The Tarot Parlour

Visit my website: The Witch's Corner 

No comments:

Post a Comment