Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Sunday, July 16, 2023

The Ex-wife, The Soon to be New Wife ~ and Mr. Knight of Wands

 

This reading exposes a family in crisis -- there's the ex-wife and the soon to be new wife, and there's that man between them, Mr. Knight of Wands. There's also a gaggle of children caught up in the middle of this fiasco. I believe that the ex-wife may be using the children as a manipulative tool. I believe Mr. Knight has screwed up by trying to keep a foot firmly planted in two camps -- and how well does that ever work? This Knight of Wands is going to have to figure out exactly what his Priorities are, and he's going to have to set Boundaries.





No comments:

Post a Comment