Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Urban Legend or Unsolved Mystery ~ The Bell Witch

 

Urban legend, or unsolved mystery -- What really happened to John Bell? Who doesn't love a good ghost story, and when the ghost in question is also a witch, it just keeps getting better. I was first introduced to this urban legend/unsolved mystery with the iconic movie starring Donald Sutherland and Sissy Spacek as John Bell and his wife Lucy. Enjoy the video and come to your own conclusions; I know I have a couple conspiracy theories about The Bell Witch rolling around in my magickal mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment