Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Double Dreams ~ Anyone Care to Interpret This?

The other night, on my way to see a movie with my daughters, I told them about my dream the night before. One of my daughters was intensely excited when I told her that I had a disturbing dream the night before because she said she did too, and she wanted to compare them. As I started relating my dream to her, she said, "Oh, my!", and virtually started bouncing in her seat.

My dream ~ There was a shadowy beginning part that was dark and ominous, like black and white quickened clips from a horror movie, most of which slipped from my mind for the most part, except that it involvd "A Man". This man had something to do with the second part of this dream, which in contrast is starkly blazened on my mind. Some dreams are like that, I believe, because they are more than just an ordinary dream. And this was one of those dreams.

The second part...There was a knock on my front door. I opened and heard someone say, "The police want to talk to you." (Your stomach kind of goes 'thud' when you hear those words.) I went outside, where there was a squad car with two officers sitting in the front seat. I stood by the passenger side, and the officer opened the car door. He was holding a child's baby doll in his hands. He was crying , and he was retching, and he was trying to get ready to tell me something. I realized in one sickening moment that it had to be something unusually gruesome and extremely horrific because of his reaction. I don't think I wanted to hear what he was going to say. I woke myself up, which sounds odd, but I believe that I deliberately pulled myself from this dream.

My daughter's dream ~ My daughter told me that she also dreamed of "A Man" on the same night. She said it was a terrible frightening dark and horrific nightmare. The man kidnapped her, and she said she tried and tried to escape from him..but she couldn't.

If anyone reading this is interested in interpreting either of these dreams, or in posting an interpretation behind both dreams together, please feel free to do so in the comment boxes below. Needless to say, the dreams themselves were scary enough to each of us who had them, but after we put them together, I must admit, we're a little creeped out.
 
 
 
Now on to more cheerful thing!!
 
SPELLS-IN-A-JAR
 
 
There is everything you will need in these jars to cast these spells, including the directions.
 
Money ~ Keep It Flowing
 
Calling in the Spirits (Black Cat Oil Summoning Spell)
 
Seal the Mouth (Stop Gossip & Liars)
 
 
 
 
 


SAMPLE AUDIO TAROT READING
 
(Enjoy the personal photo slideshow that I added to this special video.)
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment