Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Sunday, February 19, 2017

A Crystal, a Candle, & a French Chant

I'm migrating to a new computer, thanks to my son, who is doing all the technical work AND supplying me with the new computer (those 15 hours of labor 26 years ago are paying off *lol*).  He has moved EVERYTHING from my old computer into the new one, which is a huge job, as I've accumulated so much through years of writing, photographing, video taping, and Doing Stuff.  I'm actually finding things that I've forgotten about in old files, and that's what I'm posting here today.  The following Spell was in a folder I used for taking notes, called "Personal Notebook".  I don't have these entries dated, nor have I recorded any original sources, but as so often the case with this type of thing, this Spell is perfect for the Here n' Now ~

"Eleven Mysteries Exercise"...brief notes:
(personally modified)...

crystal, white candle,

Take a deep breath. Place your hands, palms down, one on each side of the crystal. Empty your mind. Slowly open your hands so that they will rest on the table, but the palms are facing each other-- still the same distance apart, one on each side of the crystal. If you are trying to materialize an object, place a lodestone or pair of lodestones beside the crystal.

As you recite the chant, bring your hands together-- a mark at a time. This means that you will be saying the chant eleven times in all, while focusing on the crystal in the middle that rests upon your desire.

Begin, with the first of eleven repetitions:

"Venez a' moi. (pause) Come to me.

De'plier. (pause) Unfold.

Dimension to dimension.

De'plier. (pause) Unfold.

As you utter the charm, your hands will most likely grow significantly warm and you may feel as if you are actually holding something-- which, in essence, you are.

On the eleventh repetition, as you utter the last word ("De'plier"), with a rush of breath, open your eyes and look immediately up to the right-- that place where we manufacture from fantasy into reality of the spoken word and say-- "Cachet! Tow!", which roughly translates to "hide the spell".


 
This is where I place links & promote Stuff ~
 
THE WITCH'S CORNER
(Lady Amythyst)
 
My website, started in 2009 at Webs, is alive and well; it's just moved to a new location and has a new URL:
 
 
 
ALL of the content from the original site can be found at this new location, plus a few new and extra things going on as well.  Feel free to leave comments, suggestions, or hello's in the comment boxes provided at the bottom of every page.
 
Blessings,
Amythyst
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment