Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The Witch's Diary ~ Hangin' in Fast Motion (video)

What does a witch do on her day off?  Taped this on Tuesday, and all I can say is...good grief.

And as a PS-- No, I never did get the blinds up.  I need the universe to send me a Handy Man that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.  (And I need to stop climbing around on the kitchen sink.  My girls saw this and shuddered..."It looks slippery!", they say with trepidation.)





1 comment:

  1. I climb on my sink--regularly! I will try to hang something but find out my screw gun has no juice. So I climb back down to plug it in and let it power up but tend not to use all the steps on my step stool and wind up landing on the floor across the cat dishes. .... More then once... sigh...

    ReplyDelete