Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Around Town with The Spiritual Feminist ~ Photo Blog!

TSF 9
 
My daughter picked me up this morning for a round of shopping and lunch– and I took The Book with us (The Spiritual Feminist).  This was a Hoot!!  Following are photos of our jaunt, the places we went, and the people we saw…Welcome to Fremont, Nebraska (USA)!
 
 
First stop ~ THE BLUE BOTTLE ~ 529 N Main St #5 ~ Ask for Ginger!
 
 
Besides my favorite cappuccinos, what do you think you’ll find in The Blue Bottle?…Blue bottles– of course!
 

 
HARVEST HEALTH ~ 419 N Main St
 
 
Besides lots of Healthy Stuff, we found crystals and incense, and quite a few surprisingly Cool and New-Agey items. Yay!
 
TSF 12
 
SECOND LOOK ~516 N Main St ~ very cool consignment shopped filled with all sorts of treasures and good deals!
 
 
On the Lower Level of Second Look with the Proprietor!
 
 
“Andy” has been selling hotdogs from this stand AT THE CORNER OF 6th & MAIN for 30+ years!!
 
 
This building is actually For Sale and is my Dream Location for a Tea & Tarot shop ~ it’s an ivy covered cottage of a building, like something right out of a magickal movie!!…Where’s my Financial Backers?
 
Fremont Police Station
 
 
To the Men & Women In Blue!…Support your local Law Enforcement. I know, there’s been lots of bad press lately, and there are a few bad apples in ANY occupation. But the majority of Law Enforcement officials work hard and risk their lives To Keep Us Safe! (Hey, MOM! This ones for you ~ My Mother is a Retired Police Officer)
 
 
This sign is Right Outside MICHAEL’S JEWELRY ~ 540 N Main St ~ omg, if this were only true!! :)
 
 
PRECIOUS TREASURES CO-OP SHOP ~ 405 N Main St ~ Make sure you’ve got plenty of time to browse in here at your leisure, it’s a treasure trove all right!
 
Okay– ‘nough running around.  Everyone was getting hungry and foot weary (yes, that’s a real thing).  We finished off our outing– where?  At McDonald’s…of course!
 
_________________________
 
The Official Release Date for The Spiritual Feminist
is April 24th!!
 
Hooza!!!
 
SL381397
 
Thank you to my daughter, Laura Thome, for the photography!
 
This is something I've NEVER done before-- reposted a blog from one of my sites to another.  I usually just post a link from one to the other, but I wanted the photographs to be available to you right here, right now!  This is such a monumental event in a writer's life, the Release of a Book...it is akin to giving birth, and there's almost as much chaos and hoopla leading up to it.
 
Enjoy the photos-- and BUY THE BOOK (or the Kindle edition)
 
Women...you will be touched, you will be inspired, you will be re-empowered, you will find healing and a sense of spirituality like nothing you've ever experienced-- Believe Me!
 
Blessings to you all,
Amythyst
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment