Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Thursday, June 18, 2015

The Witch's Diary: Home Alone (video)

Warning:  I am easily entertained.




Just a note ~ For the past 2 cell phone updates, encompassing 4 or 5 years, I was bummed because I didn't think I could tape a video on these phones. I thought, "Upgrade?!-- Ha!" Well, I just figured it out and am deliriously taping anything and everything. (Will I be using the cell phone to tape videos on a regular basis?-- probably not. It's really hard to hold it steady.)

No comments:

Post a Comment