Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

More Book-Hoopla (Yes! I Must)


http://ladyamythyst.com


Okay, it’s been over a month now since the release of my 4th book (The Spiritual Feminist) and most of the initial hoopla has died down– but there might be one or two tricks I’m pulling out of my hat in the next few weeks/months, we’ll see, and I want to surprise you. (And I can hang on to some pretty big surprises, as you might know if you’ve kept up with my blogs.)

Here’s the deal–

To all Amazon Readers ~ I would be delighted, I owe-you-my-firstborn-child grateful if you would kindly leave a review of this book, or at least give it a star rating with a sentence or two about why you, personally, liked the book. Just like ear-rings, you can never have too many positive reviews!

To all of my readers ~ I would be absolutely I owe-you-a-winning-lottery-ticket grateful to anyone who’s read the book and enjoyed it if you would PASS IT ON to another reader. Either lend them your copy, or send them a link to buy their own, seriously, this is how a book’s popularity grows, through you, THE READERS, and word-of-mouth.

To radio hosts ~ I’m not finished talking about “The Spiritual Feminist”; and I will NEVER be finished discussing goddess spirituality, paganism, witchcraft, or feminism…ever. If you’d like to schedule an interview, email me ( witch_of_endore@yahoo.com ), or FB private message me.

With all that said, it’s been a hell-of-a-spring! Thank you to everyone who has assailed me with congratulations; thank you to everyone who has purchased the book; thank you to reviewers and radio hosts for all the terrific reviews and memorable shows!
 

 
Cover Artist (right) ~ Anne Turrell


 Amazon US  Amazon UK

Barnes & Noble

 
 
My books are sold world-wide.  You can purchase them at any fine bookstore near you.  If you don't find them on the shelf, the bookstore will Order Them For You! ~ That's what bookstores do.
 
Buy Your Copy Today!

 
 

1 comment: